There was a program on television where this woman walked the streets asking other women if they would date someone overweight. Most of the women hesitated or paused before giving a ‘pleasant’ reply. Here’s what we think is actually going on in their minds.
- Secretly fears overweight people (Cacomorphobia) and doesn’t want to admit it.
- Secretly has a fetish for overweight people and doesn’t want to admit it.
- Reminiscing the time when she was qualified for The Biggest Loser.
- Flapping. Belly. During. Sex.
- (Thinks) Sure, if he was rich, would go for liposunction, buys me anything I want and…(Says aloud) If he has a good sense of humor, why not?
And when same question is posed to Claris,
‘I DON’T WANT A TRAINEE BRA BOYFRIEND and/or YO MOMMA JOKES!’
(Lol, that’s just a joke, chill guys!)
xoxo, Claris and Emily
Disclaimer: We don’t own any of the images. This entry is our own personal views on the topic and is not meant to be offensive to the mentioned personalities or any other individuals.